Copper cathode is a form of copper that has a purity of 99.95% or greater. To produce copper cathode from copper ore, the impurities must be removed through two processes: smelting and electrorefining. The end result is nearly pure copper with unmatched conductive properties, perfect for use in electrical wiring.
- GRADE “A” MIN.CU – PURITY 99.97% -99.99%
- Dimension – 914mm x 914mm x 12mm (LME Standard)
- Weight of each sheet : 125 +/- 2% kg
- Net weight each pallet : 2.0 MT +/- 2%.
- Net weight per container: 20.0 Metric Tons (Approximately ± 2%)